STAAR testing for our students is right around the corner. Our 4th grade students will take their Writing test Tuesday, March 28th. Our 5th grade students will have their first administration of the Math test on Tuesday, March 28th and Reading on Wednesday, March 29th. These are state mandated tests. In order to help your child do his best, please be sure that your child is prepared in the following ways:†
1. Make sure he gets a good night's sleep.
2. Make sure he eats a good breakfast.
3. Make sure that he has two number 2 pencils.
4. Help him be at school on time. We begin testing promptly.
5. Help him have a good morning so that his attitude toward the day is good, positive, and happy.†
PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENTS MAY NOT BRING ELECTRONIC DEVICES--INCLUDING "SMART WATCHES" ON THESE DAYS.†
We appreciate your support!†
Please remember that anyone wishing to eat lunch with or sign a child out of school must provide photo identification. This is for the safety and well-being of all of our students. We appreciate your cooperation.†
2016-2017 Student Handbook